Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme (Phase IV & V) Online Registration Open
Last date 30th September 2017
Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme (Phase IV & V) Eligibility criteria:-
The applicant must have a valid CNIC/ B-Form number.
Must be valid student as of closing date for application submission i.e. September 30, 2017.
Students enrolled till September 30, 2017 but not earlier than their respective program duration as per the table below:
- Once registered, please go to Application Status to view your current application status.
- To view the list of eligible universities for PM Laptop Scheme, please click on List of Eligible Universities tab.
- To search the name and contact information of your respective university focal person for PM Laptop Scheme, please go to Search Focal person tab.
- In order to view the frequently asked questions about PM Laptop Scheme, please go to FAQs tab.
- Student must submit his/her own CNIC, mobile number and email address during the registration process, as the provided data will be used for further processing. Submitting incorrect or fallacious data may lead to the cancellation of registration.
- Students who are encountering issue in receiving SMS while applying under Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme Phase-IV are advised to register their complaints along with their cell phone number on email@example.com
- Students of Occupied Kashmir please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Point of contact: In case of any query please contact email@example.com
- Applicants of Govt. Degree & Postgraduate Colleges Islamabad & FATA please select the following options in order to apply:
- Islamabad: Select Islamabad under “University/ Institute City” & then select Federal Directorate of Education under “University”.
- FATA: Select FATA under University/Institute City & then select your Agency/ Area under University.